热点资讯
明星学员
不会地道表达=没学会英语,50个英语常见错误修正
2019-01-31 10:10
来源:
作者:
说起英语的日常表达,作为被“Li Lei and Han Meimei”洗礼过的小编,非常有感触。在我们以为用一句“How are you?”能够结交外国友人的时候,却发现他们根本没有按套路出牌,他们的回答五花八门!
“Couldn't be better” “Keeping busy”…这,该怎么回答呢?对于英语的掌握程度,很大程度上其标准就在于能够做到地道的表达,只有这样才能发挥其作为交流沟通工具的本质。快来陪孩子一起来看看英语的地道表达吧!假期,学起来~
1. 让我来帮你完成工作吧。
× Let me help you to do your work.
√ Let me help you with your work.
2. 我建议你去休个长假。
× I recommend you to take a long vacation.
√ I recommend that you take a long vacation.
3. 过来。
× Come to here.
√ Come here.
4. 太阳从东方升起。
× The sun rises from the East.
√ The sun rises in the East.
5. 小偷是从窗户爬进来的。
× The thief got in from the window.
√ The thief got in through the window.
6. 让我们从第10页开始。
× Let's begin from page 10.
√ Let's begin at(on) page 10.
7. 我耐心有限。
× There is a limit in my patience.
√ There is a limit to my patience.
8. 请在白线内等待。
× Please wait inside the white line.
√ Please wait behind the white line.
9. 你家房子买了火险吗?
× Is your house insured for fire?
√ Is your house insured against fire?
10. 我没地方住。
× I have no house to live.
√ I have no house to live in.
1. 和我不一样,她对英语很精通。
× Different from me, she is proficient in English.
√ Unlike me, she is proficient in English.
2. 莫妮卡,借我点钱吧,比方说500美元。
× Lend me some money, for instance 500 dollars, Monika.
√ Lend me some money, say 500 dollars, Monika.
3. 去年夏天我本想去欧洲,但费用太高于是放弃了。
× I wanted to go to Europe last summer, but it was too expensive so I gave up to go.
√ I wanted to go to Europe last summer, but it was too expensive so I gave up the idea.
4. 我就是这样做的。
× This is the way how I did it.
√ This is how I did it. or This is the way I did it.
5. 我来这儿的路上遇到了交通事故,所以迟到了。
× There was a traffic accident on my way here. It is why I was late.
√ There was a traffic accident on my way here. That is why I was late.
6. 他们不理解我的想法。
× hey didn't understand my mind.
√ They didn't understand what I was thinking.
1. 去哪儿都行。
× Anywhere will do.
√ Any place will do.
2. 会议定在今天下午3点召开。
× The general meeting is scheduled to be held this afternoon at three.
√ The general meeting is scheduled to be held at three this afternoon.
3. 昨天早上在费尔大街,她偶遇了她的男朋友。
× She ran into her boyfriend yesterday morning in Fair Avenue.
√ She ran into her boyfriend in Fair Avenue yesterday morning.
4. 不要对我抱太多期望。
× Don't expect me too much.
√ Don't expect too much from (of) me.
5. 给我点钱吧,如果你有的话。
× Give me money, if you have.
√ Give me money, if you have any.
6. 他待我十分友好。
× He treated me very friendly.
√ He treated me in a friendly way.
1. 你就是在这点上弄错了。
× This is where you mistake.
√ This is where you are mistaken.
2. 我哥哥一直在忙着准备期终考试。
× My brother has been busy in preparing for his final examination.
√ My brother has been busy preparing for his final examination.
3. 劳拉用了半天时间复习功课。
× Laura has spent half a day to revise her lessons.
√ Laura has spent a half day revising her lessons.
4. 我习惯了开灯看电视。
× I am used to watch television with the light on.
√ I am used to watching television with the light on.
5. 饭后,母亲提议去散步。
× After dinner, my mother suggested to go for a walk.
√ After dinner, my mother suggested going for a walk.
6. 政府正在考虑在伦敦新建一个机场的可能性。
× The government is considering the possibility to build a new airport in London.
√ The government is considering the possibility of building a new airport in London.
7. 他的新书将大卖。
× His new book will be sold well.
√ His new book will sell well.
8. 我有很多活要干。
× I have a lot of work to be done.
√ I have a lot of work to do.
9. 孩子们当时处境非常危险,一个杀气腾腾的疯子正挥着刀在幼儿园里乱跑。
× The children were very dangerous as the knife-wielding madman was running amok in the kindergarten.
√ The children were in great danger as the knife-wielding madman was running amok in the kindergarten.
1. 你的外套破了。
× Your coat is broken.
√ Your coat is torn.
2. 总之苏珊没犯错。
× Susan didn't make a fault anyway.
√ Susan didn't make a mistake anyway.
3. 能借你电话用下吗?
× May I borrow your phone?
√ May I use your phone?
4. 他有所好转。
× He becomes better.
√ He got better.
5. 外面天还亮。
× It was still bright outside.
√ It was still light outside.
6. 在美国一般学生都不穿校服。
× Common students in U.S. don't wear a uniform.
√ The average students in U.S. don't wear a uniform.
7. 这道色拉是谁做的?
× Who cooked this salad?
√ Who made this salad?
8. 让我给你把把脉。
× Let me examine your pulse.
√ Let me feel your pulse.
9. 我把帽子忘在屋里了。
× I forget my hat in the house.
√ I left my hat in the house.
10. 你上过大学吗?
× Did you attend college?
√ Did you go to college?
11. 他的体温降下来了。
× His temperature went down.
√ His temperature came down.
12. 今天的报纸上有他写的关于香港的文章。
× Today's newspapers has his articles on HongKong.
√ Today's newspapers carries his articles on HongKong.
13. 开窗睡你会感冒的。
× You'll have a cold if you sleep with your window open.
√ You'll catch a cold if you sleep with your window open.
14. 我去医院探望了她生病的母亲。
× I visited her ill mother in the hospital.
√ I visited her sick mother in the hospital.
15. 她是第一名。
× She was first prize.
√ She took first prize.
16. 他失去意识很长时间了。
× He lost consciousness for a long time.
√ He was unconscious for a long time.
17. 他创造了世界纪录。
× He made a world record.
√ He set a world record.
18. 她婚姻幸福。
× Her marriage was happy.
√ Her married life was happy.
19. 今年夏天我要去自己的出生地看看,这是10年来的第一次。
× I'll visit my native place for the first time in ten years this summer.
√ I'll visit my birth place for the first time in ten years this summer.
20. 这个座位有人吗?
× Is this seat empty?
√ Is this seat taken?
21. 我看他面熟。
× I know his face.
√ I know him by sight.
22. 我的手表不走了,我得拿去检查下。
× My watch doesn't move at all. I must get it checked up.
√ My watch isn't running, I must get it checked up.
新东方珠海学校官方微信:新东方珠海学校 (微信号:zhxdf01)
请扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信!了解我们的最新资讯.
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。
热点资讯
明星学员